Historic Home Show
The event for anyone who wants to know how to create, decorate, learn, preserve, restore, renovate and display our Nation’s Architectural History. This show is an invaluable tool for both professionals and homeowners! The Designer Craftsmen Show celebrates the most time-honored American craftsmen and features the highest-quality fine art, traditional crafts, comtemporary folk art, museum-quality replicas, original artworks, and fine furniture reproductions.
The Historic Home Show audience is upscale and discriminating.
The audience of the Designer Craftsmen and Historic Home Show represents the most serious slice of old-house enthusiasts. Looking to make wise investments, this group of professionals and homeowners is upscale and discriminating. They are actively decorating, preserving, restoring, renovating and displaying our Nation’s Architectural History.
Event Dates: January 28-29, 2017
Become a Sponsor!
Showcase your products, services and craftsmanship to old-house enthusiasts and professionals who share a passion for historic old homes. (Booth sizes are 10 x 10 and up.)
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Place an ad in the show brochure handed out to every attendee
- Show Bag – be one of 4 advertiser logos on the 2015 show bags handed to every attendee
- Cocktail Napkins
- 100,000 ROS banners across HistoricHomeShow.com, OldHouseOnline.com, Period-Homes.com and ArtsandCraftsHomes.com
- Enhanced Products & Services Directory Listing on both OldHouseOnline.com and ArtsandCraftsHomes.com
- 1 Full Page Ad in Show Brochure
- 1 Custom Email to the Old House and Arts & Crafts Email Lists
- 1 Product of the Week on ArtsandCraftsHomes.com
- 1 Savvy Newsletter Sponsorship
- 1 Arts & Crafts News Sponsorship
- 2 Sponsorships of Consumer Show Promotion Emails
- 5 Social Media Postings before the show
- Includes ALL print promotional advertising (approx. 15 issues)
- 1 Full Page Ad in Show Brochure
- Includes all on-site show signage
- Single Sponsor of ALL show bags
- On-site giveaway provided by sponsor
- 1,000,000 ROS banners across HistoricHomeShow.com, OldHouseOnline.com, Period-Homes.com and ArtsandCraftsHomes.com
- Category Sponsorships on both OldHouseOnline.com and ArtsandCraftsHomes.com
- 6 Custom Emails to the Old House and Arts & Crafts Email Lists
- 6 Product of the Week on ArtsandCraftsHomes.com
- 6 Savvy Newsletter Sponsorship
- 6 Arts & Crafts News Sponsorship
- 20 Sponsorships of Consumer Show Promotion Emails (all)
- 30 Social Media Postings before the show
Show Sponsorship Package (6 month program):
Presenting Sponsor Package (6 month program):
From near and far, we welcome savvy exhibitors and unusually dedicated attendees to our annual shows in Greater Philadelphia. The Historic Home Show, growing every year, brings products and services for renovation, restoration, and traditional new building—everything from period-inspired kitchens and roofing to architectural services and wood windows . . . from art tile and masonry products to retrofit AC systems and historical lighting.
The Designer Craftsmen Show (now in its 28th year) celebrates the revival of artisanry with its display and sales of traditional furniture, stenciled floorcloths, ironwork, textiles, fine art, redware and pottery, Windsor chairs, and more. Beginning in 2015, the show also welcomes designer–craftsmen working in Arts & Crafts styles.
These are the only such shows in the U.S We’re pleased to host them in Greater Philadelphia. The nation’s fifth largest city, Philadelphia is centrally located in the population-dense Mid Atlantic and Northeast corridor. Our avid, affluent attendees arrive from Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey, from Virginia and New England, and from Ohio, Illinois, and Indiana.
Marketing and coverage of the shows is done in tandem with our magazines, websites, and e-newsletters. This partnership with Early Homes, Arts & Crafts Homes, Old House Journal, Period Homes, and Traditional Building creates a year-round campaign of national coverage—and a host of custom advertising opportunities. Our reach is 4 million strong.
See how our beautiful shows, along with our fully integrated marketing, can help you reach out and touch well-qualified prospects and customers.